Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Can't complete Sheet Metal operation due to an internal error. Check the body and bend parameters, then try again.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
131 Views, 2 Replies

Error: Can't complete Sheet Metal operation due to an internal error. Check the body and bend parameters, then try again.

I am creating a sort of equilateral triangular prism, using the sheet metal tool so that it can fold out. After creating the initial shape, I wanted to add doors on both openings. One side worked fine, flanging a sheet out and then extruding out the material not needed, but when it came to do the other side I received the error seen in the title. Does anyone have any idea of what needs to be done?

The images below show the side with the issue versus two images of the side that was successful.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Phil.E
in reply to: 623115

Thanks for posting. It's hard to say from the images. Can you share the design using a share link?

Please use these instructions https://help.autodesk.com/view/fusion360/ENU/?guid=ASM-SHARE-DESIGN

And if you don't want to put the link in the post here, send me a PM with it.

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
in reply to: Phil.E

Hi Phill,

Thanks for responding, here is a file of my model, I hope it is in the right format. If the other components are in the file, just ignore those and use the triangular prism model.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report