Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EGPU stopped working with the latest OS update

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
ibot
776 Views, 8 Replies

EGPU stopped working with the latest OS update

I updated to the latest OS today. I am using EGPU witch worked fine before but now the workspace is empty. Fusion 360 without EGPU seems to work ok. Any updates coming for this?

Screenshot 2020-11-13 at 13.49.36.png

Tags (3)
Labels (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
ibot
in reply to: ibot

Anyone else using eGPU and OS Big Sur? 

Message 3 of 9
jason5YR9X

Yes, I'm using Fusion360 with a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5) using RX 5700 XT THICC II Ultra graphics card inside Razor Core X.

Getting the same issue. Everything works and I can even start a sketch but all I see in the window is the mouse cursor.

Message 4 of 9
jason5YR9X

Yes, I'm using 2018 i5 MacBook Pro with AMD RX5700XT eGPU inside Razor Core.

I get the same issue. Can see cursor and toolbars but the work view is blank. Can start a sketch and see the measurement input boxes appear and move around as I drag the mouse but the view remains blank.

Message 5 of 9
jason5YR9X
in reply to: jason5YR9X

Sorry, double reply. I thought the other one didn't post as my browser crashed when I tried to disconnect the eGPU. Lol.

Message 6 of 9
jason5YR9X

Has anyone found solution to this yet? Something simple I'm missing? I've tried different settings. And also the latest update (2.0.9439) and still get blank window with my eGPU attached.

Message 7 of 9
maxrt

I'm also interested in an update on this– I've been waiting to update to Big Sur because of this thread, have the eGPU issues been resolved? Using a Mac Mini 2018 with Razer Core/AMD Vega 64 eGPU.

Message 8 of 9
jason5YR9X

Have the latest Big Sur and/or Fusion updates solved this issue? I had to revert back to Mac OS Catalina to get my eGPU to work again. But since then there have been several Big Sur updates and 11.3 is coming soon. 

Message 9 of 9
jason5YR9X
in reply to: jason5YR9X

Checking in again to see if this is resolved.

I’d  like to upgrade to Big Sur but this issue is holding me back. Upgrading and testing is not an option as it requires a long-winded downgrade and wiping of hard drive.

Thanks J

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report