Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing and Extrudes are Broken - Failed to get owner occurrence transform

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
ryanNDFYJ
292 Views, 7 Replies

Drawing and Extrudes are Broken - Failed to get owner occurrence transform

Hello, 

I have a model with one sketch that serves as the outline for a number of extrudes. This is a well sorted model with no warnings until I changed a dimension in that sketch and almost everything broke. I'm getting the vague owner occurrence transform warning on all of these broken features. 

I've tried the standard troubleshooting like clearing the cache. I've looked over the sketch thoroughly and can't find anything that would cause an issue. Please have a look. I really rather not have to redo the model. 

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
jhackney1972
in reply to: ryanNDFYJ

Please attach the model you are experiencing issues with.  If you do not know how to attach your Fusion 360 model follow these easy steps. Open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save as a F3D or F3Z file to your hard drive. Then use the Attachments section, of a forum post, to attach it.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 8
ryanNDFYJ
in reply to: jhackney1972

I'm getting a warning when I try to upload the f3z. I had to zip the file to upload. 

Message 4 of 8
davebYYPCU

Edit first yellow Extrude, 

change nothing, say Ok. (fixed everything else).

Might help....

Message 5 of 8
ryanNDFYJ

What edit did you make? I tried to play with it as well but it didn't fix it. Just tried again, same result. Would you mind sharing the fixed f3d/z?

Message 6 of 8
davebYYPCU

Such a simple fix, I did not save it, 

Second time it leaves 2 broken sketches, 

1st one has red dimensions, not sure about the second one.

I don't know what you are needing so left those for you to come back if stuck.

Might help....

Message 7 of 8
ryanNDFYJ

Yep that's definitely fixed. It didn't work on my machine. I would love to hear from someone who may know the cause. 

Thanks so much for your help. 

Message 8 of 8
davebYYPCU

This is pretty deep, (short story)

Fusion has an internal identifier for every article / object.

If you alter the "profile" in a sketch by breaking and renewing as another "profile" the Extrude can't find the old profile, and goes yellow - uses the old cache profile, (because it doesn't know about the new profile id).

When you edit the feature, it now can see the new profile and updates accordingly.

Might help...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report