Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Fusion Files To Save To My PC

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
781 Views, 7 Replies

Downloading Fusion Files To Save To My PC

Hey everyone,

I am a student using the educational license for Fusion 360, and the license expires in 5 days. I want to download all my files onto my PC so I can save them for the future and so they don't get lost when the license expires. I don't know if they are stored on my account forever, but last time I had to re-new my license, it deleted all my files, which is why I want to do this.

So my real question is, is there an easy way to do this, for example, can I download all the files at the same time, or do I need to download them all manually by opening each file individually and saving them again (which will take a long time)? Also, will I be able to open these files to edit them in the future using other software's too?

Any advice is much appreciated, thanks!

Labels (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
g-andresen
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

try this

download.png

günther

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: g-andresen

Thanks for that. 

I don't know if I am being blind, but I don't see that option. All I see is this:

ehrenlovell_0-1624191482414.png

I want to download everything in the My First Project area.

Message 4 of 8
g-andresen

Hi,

this way

open in web.png

günther

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Thank you! I will have a look now!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Hey @g-andresen ! Sorry for another message, but I have just pressed the download button, and it downloaded a zip folder for all my files, and when I clicked onto the zip folder, the folders for my projects were there, but no files. Why would this be? Thanks!

Message 7 of 8
g-andresen

Hi,

sorry, didn´t test it.

Here´s a tutorial

and  2 Exporter Addins

1. Fusion 360 Exporter

2. Fusion 360 total Exporter

günther

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Thanks for your help @g-andresen ! 

Some of it has worked, but most of it just came up with errors, and despite looking into what could have caused the failures, I can't seem to make it work. I will keep trying but it's not looking hopeful. Thanks for your help anyway, I really appreciate it! 

Ehren.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report