Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display a Drawing View Title?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ethanY9EQ3
246 Views, 3 Replies

Display a Drawing View Title?

How can I display a title of a drawing view?  In Inventor you could easily toggle the title display on/off.  Hence you could name a view and it would display with the view and move with the view.  

If you make a section view in Fusion is does name the view and display the name and move with the name.

I must be missing something it seems so basic and necessary to title a drawing view.  I guess I just have to annotate with a note?  a text leader?

Thanks for the help!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ClintBrown3D
in reply to: ethanY9EQ3

Hi Ethan

This is great feedback. We do not currently have a feature that adds the view name.

Every customer request that we get, from meetings, emails, forum posts etc. gets collected and categorised in our feature request database. This information is used to prioritise the features that we build. I've added your request to our database. 

Message 3 of 4
ethanY9EQ3
in reply to: ClintBrown3D

Thank you.  What would be very helpful for users switching from Inventor to Fusion would be to have a guide that explains what features Fusion does not have that Inventor does.  Within reason, basic features, I understand it cannot be all encompassing.  The problem is I spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to do something I can easily do in Inventor, only to eventually find out that feature doesn't exist in Fusion.    

Message 4 of 4

Plus one on adding the view name on the drawing sheet!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report