Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimensional changes in sketches are accepted and shown, but do not result in sketch changes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
m.hoeboer
186 Views, 3 Replies

Dimensional changes in sketches are accepted and shown, but do not result in sketch changes

I am encountering a problem where changing a dimension in a sketch is accepted, but not processed. There is no feedback or indication that the action is not being performed. The usual "restarting the software when encountering a bug" does not solve it. Not receiving feedback that this was happening, this bug has resulted in the production of the part without the required tolerance corrections, costing me time and resources... In the attached images, the problem with a driven, identical dimension can clearly be seen.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
m.hoeboer
in reply to: m.hoeboer

Update: I am able to have the dimension update to the entered value when changing a different dimension in the sketch and then changing it back. However, this still needs to be resolved ASAP, as I currently cannot rely on the software.

Message 3 of 4
TheCADWhisperer

Attach file here that exhibits this behavior.

Message 4 of 4
m.hoeboer

Hereby the simplified design file. Changing d1 to another value usually does not result in the sketch updating. Sometimes it does update, but so far I have not been able to find a direct cause for this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report