Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data loss on mac

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
359 Views, 2 Replies

data loss on mac

hi all, anyone know how to find files on your Mac once Fusion 360 crashes?  I have been working on a model for about a week, but then Fusion crashed.  I logged back in and have lost all files, cannot even find the back ups or saves along the way.  Can someone please point me in the right direction? (Learning the hard way to put in your email once it crashes... I choose not too..)  thanks!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pawel.potyrala
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

welcome to Fusion 360 Community Forum! Thanks for posting.

If you are unable to find the recovery files, a good idea might be to search in the local cache directories. The following article explains where to look for them: How to locate locally cached files in Autodesk Fusion 360.

Please note that you might need access to the hidden files and folders on your machine.

Please accept as solution if my post resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała
Technical Support Manager

Global Product Support
My Screencasts | Fusion 360 Webinars
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: pawel.potyrala

Appreciate the help Pawel, great!  The version I wanted was not there, but its a start so thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report