Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Flange option is missing

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
501 Views, 2 Replies

Create Flange option is missing

My version of Fusion 360 is missing the option to create flange. I have searched through many tutorials to try to find a way to create flange, but the button seems to be completely omitted from the UI.

Am I missing something? Is there a limitation on Personal Fusion 360 which prohibits Flange?

Labels (1)
  • UI
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
HughesTooling
in reply to: Anonymous

The screenshot you attached is in the form workspace not the sheetmetal workspace. Looks like form the solid menu you've created a form, you either need to click Finish Form to get back to the solids menus or use undo to back out of the Create Form workspace.

Mark

PS. Please don't attach pictures. There's an option Photos on the editor toolbar to embed them, please use this option.

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: HughesTooling

I see. I was confused about the Sold / Surface / Sheet Metal / Tools tab. To me, they looked like labels for tool groupings, not tabs. I'm seeing the proper options now.

Thank you for the help, and for the photo tip, I will share photos using the appropriate tool in the future.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report