Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined mass of multiple components incorrect

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Reno_Raines01
372 Views, 3 Replies

Combined mass of multiple components incorrect

For some reason I'm unable to select multiple components to display properties and combined component mass.

Picture 2 and 3 below I have single components selected and their correct mass displayed.

Picture 1 I have both components selected (you can see them selected in the browser) from picture 2 and 3 however in the properties box only one of the components is selected and thus only the mass of this component is displayed, not the combined weight of the 2 components.

What am I doing wrong?

Both component 160 and 152 selected in browser.Both component 160 and 152 selected in browser.Component 160Component 160Component 152Component 152

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
g-andresen
in reply to: Reno_Raines01

Hi,

@Reno_Raines01  schrieb:

only the mass of this component is displayed, not the combined weight of the 2 components.

What am I doing wrong?

Combine the two components into a new one

combined properties.gif

günther

Message 3 of 4

@Reno_Raines01 

The best way to find mass properties would be to select the bodies directly in the model or in the browser tree. This would give you the combined mass of your selection.

sanjanashankargoli_0-1640432443675.png

Sanjana Goli
Customer Technical Success
Fusion 360 Webinars | Tips and Best Practices | Troubleshooting
Message 4 of 4
g-andresen
in reply to: Reno_Raines01

Hi,

try window select instead of Browser select

window select.gif

günther

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report