Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circular Pattern failure.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
wisdomhorse10
159 Views, 1 Reply

Circular Pattern failure.

Hello.  I am practicing Rob Cohee's 4 part (Part Modeling) tutorial exactly and have come across a problem creating the circular pattern for the webbed and filleted legs of the part.  I select TYPE: features; select the 5 objects in the timeline,(faces, hole, web, and fillets), and select the desired Axis.  With the suppression option selected, I reduced the 8 instances of the features to 4.  When I execute the command I get an error message: 

( C-pattern 1   > Compute Failed  >  No fillet edge found ).   Everything has been selected properly.  I tried to execute the command with only the 8 instances and not the suppressions, same message.  After many attempts, I decided to try to execute only 3 instances, and it worked fine.  I then tried 5 instances, it worked fine.  When I increased it to 6, it presented the error message.  I then tried it with 8 instances without the fillets, it did work, however, why would the fillets work when I used only 5 instances?  Strange.

Labels (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
davebYYPCU
in reply to: wisdomhorse10

Without your data, and those 2 pictures don't show the timeline, or dialogue box for the pattern, all that can be said, is you have either the wrong fillets selected, or fillets that don't match the video.  

Might help....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report