Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change default color and size

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
emory_l_fesel
395 Views, 4 Replies

Change default color and size

I have trouble reading driven dimensions since the font is relatively small and the color is too close to the background color, is there any way to make dimensions in sketches more legible?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

There is no way to change the sketch dimension text size.  You may find the use of a different Environment will give you a better contrast.

Environment.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5

That's a shame, the other environments do seem to have better contrast so I'm not sure why they chose that option for Grey Room. I'm surprised there isn't an option to change the font size, a common accessibility feature in most software products. even with the higher contrast in other environments, it can be hard to read dimensions.

Message 4 of 5
JaredB5YAN
in reply to: emory_l_fesel

This program is really starting to erk me.  The inabilites of not being able to create professional architectural drawings is beyond frustrating, but now I'm finding out that I can't even change the color of my text.  You can't make this S*** up.  Is this Autodesk?  This program is 10 years old!!!! and it's abilities are as if it's something that's only been out for a year.

Message 5 of 5
mrector333
in reply to: emory_l_fesel

I'd also like to add my request that dimension text size be changeable.  It is so tiny on my monitor (2560 x 1440 on a 32 inch)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report