Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture Image NOT working in canvas render.

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
sanket223.patil
894 Views, 10 Replies

Capture Image NOT working in canvas render.

Hello , When I render in canvas render and save the image , after the image is been saved the image is full black . It deos not capture the image . Help me out .

Sanket Patil
Mechanical Engineering
Expert Elite
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Hello @sanket223.patil,

thanks for posting! I understand that you are having issues with the output image of your in-canvas renderings. Just to clarify - is the whole image black, or just the object you are trying to render?

Capture Image In-Canvas RenderingCapture Image In-Canvas Rendering

• Which format are you saving the file to?
  • Are you saving the rendering locally (hard drive) or uploading it to the cloud?
  • Are you using custom appearances? If so, have you investigated the brightness of the source image?

Let me know if this helps. If the issue persists, share your Fusion 360 design with me so that I can try and reproduce it. Thanks in advance!

Please accept as solution if my post resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała
Technical Support Manager

Global Product Support
My Screencasts | Fusion 360 Webinars
Message 3 of 11

I have finished a couple of in-canvas renderings and saved in all three formats but I cannot reproduce your issue.  One guess, you did not say what application you were trying to view the rendered image, but try another and/or make sure the one you are using can open another source image of the same type.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 4 of 11

I have used the incanvas alot , but after reinstalling the fusion , the incanvas output is not working . the image is full black . In every format , the output image is fullblack . what to do , i think there is some issue with my fusion

@pawel.potyrala wrote:

Hello @sanket223.patil,

thanks for posting! I understand that you are having issues with the output image of your in-canvas renderings. Just to clarify - is the whole image black, or just the object you are trying to render?

Capture Image In-Canvas RenderingCapture Image In-Canvas Rendering

• Which format are you saving the file to?
  • Are you saving the rendering locally (hard drive) or uploading it to the cloud?
  • Are you using custom appearances? If so, have you investigated the brightness of the source image?

Let me know if this helps. If the issue persists, share your Fusion 360 design with me so that I can try and reproduce it. Thanks in advance!

Please accept as solution if my post resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Best regards,

Sanket Patil
Mechanical Engineering
Expert Elite
Message 5 of 11

I tried every application , But the image is full black . The output of incanvas is not working .

Sanket Patil
Mechanical Engineering
Expert Elite
Message 6 of 11

Hello @sanket223.patil,

thanks for the update. Could you record a short screencast presenting the issue (see Autodesk Screencast) and share the link to the design with me (How to share a Fusion 360 design), so that I can try and reproduce the issue?

• In which format are you trying to save the rendering?
  • Which software do you use to open the saved image?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała

Global Product Support
Message 7 of 11

I have send a link for screencast , There is my issue . In any format I export its black .   https://autode.sk/2A3DEsH

Sanket Patil
Mechanical Engineering
Expert Elite
Message 8 of 11

Hello @sanket223.patil,

thanks for the screencast! I can see you are using a custom environment for your rendering. Could you try the following:

1. Go to Scene settings, scroll down and select "Restore Defaults". Is the output visible now?
  2. Go to Scene settings and select one of the default environments from our Environment Library. Is the output visible for these settings?

Let me know if that helps. If the issue persists, share the link to the design with me and send me the file with the custom environment you are using for your rendering. Thanks!

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała

Global Product Support
Message 9 of 11

Hello , its not a custom . Its the field . And even When i use default , the output is same . what to do ?

Sanket Patil
Mechanical Engineering
Expert Elite
Message 10 of 11

Hello @sanket223.patil,

thanks for the update. I was not able to reproduce the issue for the "Field" environment, either.

I'm curious if this is reproducible for the specific design you are working on. Can you share the link to the design with me? Here's the instruction: How to share a Fusion 360 design

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Paweł Potyrała

Global Product Support
Message 11 of 11

Hello Sir , Its not about that specific model . For every model , the issue is same . I cant output the image . 

Sanket Patil
Mechanical Engineering
Expert Elite

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report