Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot extrude sketch. No results from "divide and conquer"

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
billcatlin
311 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot extrude sketch. No results from "divide and conquer"

I'm really stumped.  I can't get this sketch to extrude.  Prior versions based on an imported sketch would extrude, but the draft command invariably failed. So, I traced the outline manually with lines and splines and deleted the imported version. Now I can't select anything but individual line segments. Even trying divide and conquer, as suggested in a prior such posting, reveals nothing. The new line just sits there with no faces appearing. Thanks for any assistance. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

First I deleted a "floater" an arc wayyy out in space.

Then I used the divide and conquer technique to find an issue between the i and t at the top loop.

Also upper left of K.

Fixed that and all is well. (BTW - you have a lot of white dots at endpoints that should be connected.)

Oops, I still have an error I need to find.

SKIflight.PNG

Message 3 of 3

That is so AWESOME!  Thanks a million times over.  Sorry for delayed response.  My computer started choking on Fusion when I tried to close out the file. Two registry cleans and two reinstalls later I can finally appreciate what you did.  I know I have lots of white dots, and that's after scrubbing the design to get rid of them.  BTW, what were the issues you found? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report