Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Bug] Text height parameter is negative in "old" document

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
thomasa88
286 Views, 1 Reply

[Bug] Text height parameter is negative in "old" document

The value of Text1-Height is negative in the attached f3d. The value should be 8 mm, as seen by inspecting the text. (This breaks my script, when it's trying to correct for the SketchText.height bug).

The document was created before text height parameters existed.

Note: When I exported my document and saved it as f3d, I did not first see Text1-Height after opening it. However, the value is still there, as scripts still pick it up from allParameters.

Workaround, to restore the correct value: Edit the sketch text manually to correct the parameter. Nothing needs to be done. Just Edit the text, confirm that the height is correct and press Ok.

ParametricText add-in issue reference: https://github.com/thomasa88/ParametricText/issues/24

121575146-51369900-ca27-11eb-80c3-99ba5d9ee587

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Rohan.bongale
in reply to: thomasa88

Hello,

Thank you for addressing the issue. I am able to reproduce this issue at my end. I have logged a bug and addressed it to the development team to have a look.

Thank you,
Best Regards

Rohan Bongale

| Senior QA Engineer  | Autodesk India Pvt Ltd.

rohan.bongale@autodesk.com|

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report