Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG: Sketch tools cursor lag and slow response

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bpjrpugh
151 Views, 2 Replies

BUG: Sketch tools cursor lag and slow response

Since the last update, the Sketch environment has become very clunky. A perfect example in my screen video attached. I have checked my Graphics and all is OK. See how the line cursor chases the real cursor .

Env: Windows 11, Microsoft Surface with NVIDEA GeForce 1060 . Fusion 2.0.13377

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MingweiGao
in reply to: bpjrpugh

From your attached video, it seems there is some problem in sketch environment. Except for the sketch cursor performance issue, did you feel any performance issue in other areas, such as modeling commands or rotate models in graphics window? We also have the July major update today,  can you update to the new version and see the problem is still in here or not?

Thanks,

Steven

Steven Gao

Principal Quality Assurance Engineer

Message 3 of 3
bpjrpugh
in reply to: MingweiGao

Yes as I said the whole environment is clunky - not a very good description I know sorry. But that means any tool circle, line, rectangle etc. you see this delay. Outside of sketch, it seems fine. I use a 3DConnexion Space Mouse and spinning objects outside seem fine. Panning and zooming in on sketches seem fine. It's just the tool side of the sketch env. So to be exactly definitive. Anything that changes the normal pointer into a tool in sketch the + of the tool lags behind the pointer and then catches up as per my video.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report