Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug report: 3D Print option 'Structure' not functioning

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Ruud1
89 Views, 3 Replies

Bug report: 3D Print option 'Structure' not functioning

Hi,

The command 3D Print [Utilities > Make] supports the export of multiple bodies when selecting a component. When you select a component an option appears to create multiple files: "Structure: One file per Body". Unfortunately this option does not work for me. Fusion creates a single file containing multiple bodies.

Ruud1_0-1710853621251.png

A related issue has been reported here. The offered solution was to reïnstall Fusion. This did not help for me. I have tested on multiple computers (all windows) but this options does not work on any of them. I've tested both the Insider version as well as the public version. 

Edit: I have posted a temporary solution with a custom script in this topic if anyone is interested. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
g-andresen
in reply to: Ruud1

Hi,

did you try this?

Browser > rightclick > save as mesh > select option one or multi files

günther

Message 3 of 4
Ruud1

That did work! Thank you Günther! 

I'm not marking it as a solution as that might prevent this getting noticed by the bug-fix team. However, your suggestion will be a big time-saver! 

Message 4 of 4
g-andresen

Hi,

I never use the variant via Utilities > Make.

günther

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums