Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bringing a concept to life

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
393 Views, 5 Replies

Bringing a concept to life

I have a student license for Fusion 360 and am wondering if it is possible to have a local cnc mill place here to mill out my project that I have been working on. I remember seeing that you cant sell the file/ design for profit if I want to down the line I will buy the license for fusion 360.  But the payment for getting this object cnc milled is gonna come straight out of my pocket. I am wondering I am able to get a single unit of my project, I have made it and just am tired of staring at the renders and want it in my own hands since I made it to my liking. 

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong board. Thanks for making this software free for students to learn. I am having a lot of fun with Fusion 360 

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
g-andresen
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

as long as you do not sell the milled parts you can make as many as you want.

günther

Message 3 of 6
TheCADWhisperer

Before you send it out to the shop - I recommend that you Attach it here for analysis by experienced designers.  Could save you a lot of money and time.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: g-andresen

Ya I don't plan to sell the parts it's just for me

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: TheCADWhisperer

Will do ! Thanks for the suggestion to send it here. I don't actually know a lot yet and only got to designing it. Once I finish the design I will send over the files 

Message 6 of 6
TheCADWhisperer

@Anonymous wrote:

Once I finish the design I will send over the files 

I recommend that you Attach long before you finish the design.

My guess is that you will get a lot of information on changes that you should consider now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report