Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner Training

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
231 Views, 2 Replies

Beginner Training

I teach a high school class where we use Fusion 360 tutorials to teach kids about the basics of the program.  I see the getting started training and related topics, but this is not what I used in the past.  In the past, I used a section (that I can't find on the site now), that was a series of video and written tutorials that students could work thru the basics and then use the SW to actually build a design and then test before moving on to the next topic.  Is that still available?  I remember some of the activities were things like building a scissors or an electrical outlet (fully constrained).

Can you help me find these lessions?

Byron

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I teach a high school class where we use Fusion 360 tutorials to teach kids about the basics of the program.  I see the getting started training and related topics, but this is not what I used in the past.  In the past, I used a section (that I can't find on the site now), that was a series of video and written tutorials that students could work thru the basics and then use the SW to actually build a design and then test before moving on to the next topic.  Is that still available?  I remember some of the activities were things like building a scissors or an electrical outlet (fully constrained).

Can you help me find these lessions?

Byron

Are you sure you are asking the right forum?  In your question you mention "SW" which most all of the CAD community will interpret as SolidWorks.  This is the Fusion 360 Support Forum.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3
davebYYPCU
in reply to: jhackney1972

I read that as the software.

The Samples directory in your data panel, has quite a few chapters, found the desktop lamp I did, , but have forgotten how to activate the tutorial instructions for it.

Might help....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report