Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auswahlsatz erstellen

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1038 Views, 1 Reply

auswahlsatz erstellen

hallo !

i am an Hobbyist.

i am using Fusion 360 on a free of charge base.

i am using Fusion 360 in german language.

may be it is necessary to you to know this.

my Trouble is: if one press the Right mouse button  on a component in the browser table/menue , a further menue appears. at the thirth entry  downward the command: "auswahlsatz erstellen" appears. if you click, no Chance to create a selecting. 

is their anything to do to activate this activity? Maybe in "preselecting table" or anywhere else? i tryed most, but now i have no ideea!

my opinion is: this menuepoint is needed to get different selection of component or Body Arrangements.

if there is anybody who could give me an ideea or an advice for running steps to get an selection of Body or commponent, that would be very nice.

thanks for helping me in Advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

I believe you are having issues with Create Selection Set, at least that is what Google Translate tells me.  Take a look at the attached screencast, no sound, and see if you can see any difference in the process I used.  It does not matter if you select the components before or after the command, the selection set is created.  Bodies can be used as well as components.  In my screen cast, I created a selection set then used it to select components for the Move / Copy command.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report