Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arctifacts drawings are showing despite they don't exist in the project anymore

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
417 Views, 9 Replies

Arctifacts drawings are showing despite they don't exist in the project anymore

Hello, 

I am a novice at F360 and I would like to print a model for the first time. The problem is when I create a view in the drawing, some former part that I should have delete are still showing. I deleted the view, came back to the model, cleaned again, they sure don't exist anymore, then come back to drawing and creat a new view, but the artifacts are still showing, thank you for showing me what I do wrong !

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

Please attach your model to your post so the forum users can help you out.

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thank you, 
I am not sure to understand, can you see my 2 images attached ? or do you need something else ? 

Message 4 of 10
jhackney1972

Pictures may be worth a thousand words but the model to troubleshoot would be worth a hundred thousand.  Put the shoe on the other foot.  Do you think you could solve the problem not having the model to work with, probably not.  Go to File -> Export to a folder of your choice on your computer then attach it under Attachments on your post. 

Attachment.jpg

John Hackney, Retired
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

OK sorry I didnt know this was possible since it was cloud based, 
Thank you I just uploaded it, 

Message 6 of 10
jhackney1972

Nothing is attached.  Does the file have a .fd3 extension or a .fdz extension?  FDZ are linked assemblies and easier to share from your Fusion Web Database.  FD3 can easily be attached.  Try again!

John Hackney, Retired

EESignature

Message 7 of 10
jhackney1972

My mistake, it when to your first post message.

John Hackney, Retired

EESignature

Message 8 of 10
jhackney1972

I created a 2D drawing and do not see the "artifacts" you indicate.  I would try this.  Close all models in Fusion 360.  Open up the model your Exported and sent to me.  You do that by selecting File ->Open, select My Computer and navigate to the file.  Quickly do a 2D drawing of this model and see it there is a problem.  If not, replace the cloud database file with the one you exported.  A word of caution, Fusion 360 allows you to save files by the same name so I would give it a new name use File ->Save As.

By the way, on future posts do not attach pictures, embed them in the message as I have done here.  It is a pain to have to open them for viewing.  You capture the picture, place it on your computer and then use this icon to embed it in the message.

Embed Pictures.jpg

Open from Computer.jpg

John Hackney, Retired

EESignature

Message 9 of 10
jhackney1972

I wanted to attach my 2D drawing but forgot.  Here it is.

No Issues.jpg

John Hackney, Retired

EESignature

Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

Thank you so much John !

Everything worked perfectly fine after I followed your instructions, 

Have a nice day!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report