Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying Hole Tool Behavior

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
gen_bobondeez
71 Views, 0 Replies

Annoying Hole Tool Behavior

Hello,

Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place but I don't see anywhere else to post this. This really isn't a bug but its behavior that fusion has always exhibited and I find it quite annoying. So when using the hole tool to add some counter bored holes for a #10 screw for example, and you decide to change the hole style to a countersink, all the hole information changes. It just defaults to a small metric size even though I've already set the parameters to ANSI Unified Screw Threads. So now you have to go back and reset all the parameters for the fastener size and type. Now lets say you set the hole style, counterbore, countersunk, etc, then set the standard and the size and then change the fastener type say form a hex head screw to a cap screw, the fastener size changes.

I don't know if anyone else finds this as  annoying as I do but it would be absolutely great if this behavior could be fixed.

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report