Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animation to drawing

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
sakarias_liden
193 Views, 4 Replies

Animation to drawing

Hi! 

Since last update I cant make a drawing from animaton, i have 5 storybords. all 5 are different, does not matter what storyboard I choose. It keeps coming the same wrong exploded view, the view imported to drawing does not even exist? Any one else having the same troubles?  

I have tried restarting program etc, deleted the drawing and made a new one. Same problem continues... 

The files is under NDA so cant share them... 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @sakarias_liden ,

Apologies to hear that you are facing an issue. We were aware about similar issue happening with specific models. However we have already fixed this issue and this should not happen on latest version of Fusion. Can you please update your Fusion application, if not?

Also please try creating new drawing from the same design in latest version. Please let us know if you still face an issue.

Thanks,

Pramod Kadam
Product Owner
Fusion 360 Drawings
Message 3 of 5

Hi!

have the last update, have tried 2 different computers. Problem still there...

Have logged in and out, shut down the program etc several times...

Message 4 of 5

Hi @sakarias_liden ,

Thanks for the information. Have you tried creating new drawing from same design? If possible, can you share the drawing/design file on pramod.kadam@autodesk.com ?

Thanks,

Pramod Kadam
Product Owner
Fusion 360 Drawings
Message 5 of 5

Hi! have tried, no difference..

Need to double check, since the files is under NDA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report