Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3d deburr doesn´t work anymore

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
daniel4P9J7
172 Views, 2 Replies

3d deburr doesn´t work anymore

Good afternoon. About two month ago i created a 3d debur toolpath that worked fine in simulation as well as on the actuall machine. last week i tryed again an it didnt work 😞

using the saved versions i returned to the point it was working, yet just regenerating the path "killed" it.

Before regenerating (with a valid toolpath!!)

Screenshot 2024-09-08 110240.png

After regnerating

Screenshot 2024-09-08 110311.png

The differences a "subtle" in the normal simulation. yet in the machine simulation and the real machine the tool drives through the part. 

daniel4P9J7_0-1725787962102.png

I think i probably changed some global stuff i can rememeber something like "allow automatic repositioning" or so but forgot where it was.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
seth.madore
in reply to: daniel4P9J7

It's likely that your tool is defined with a zero tip diameter. Try increasing that to a larger value and see if that solves your issue. Otherwise, would you be able to share your Fusion file here?
File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d/.f3z file in your reply.

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 3
daniel4P9J7
in reply to: seth.madore

changeing the tip diameter solves quite a bit of the problem now the toolpath is not as smooth as before but still not completely erratic behavior <--> tool doesnt just travel straight through the part. I will find out if can share the file that would make it a lot easier to solve the rest.

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report