Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% CPU Usage - 100% GPU Usage in Drawing Workspace; Drawings Freeze Program Frequently

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
OGLLC
96 Views, 1 Reply

0% CPU Usage - 100% GPU Usage in Drawing Workspace; Drawings Freeze Program Frequently

Title is the short of the issue; I model and draft for a cabinet shop, and recently upgraded from a Surfacebook 3 laptop to a home-built system I just got running.

Ryzen 7900x3d + Nvidia Geoforce 4070 FE

I changed power settings to performance and so far that's helped keep the program going, but I'm curious how the program runs without logging any CPU usage?  When I use task manager there's absolutely no usage - ICUE also says there's 0% usage, but the graph clearly shows CPU usage.

Is my CPU fast enough to show 0% usage, or is that a silly question?  

This is a long term, issue; I NEED the drawing workspace for my job and spent a lot on a new PC thinking that would end all issues with drawings bogging or freezing.  SO FAR upping power settings keep the system alive and running, but I'd love to learn why the usage is so wildly off?

Thanks in Advance!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LishuangLu
in reply to: OGLLC

Thanks for reporting, @OGLLC !

Would you please help provide more info for us to understand on the issues?

• Could you please extract your system info by following below steps?
    • Press the Windows key and type dxdiag in the search box.
    • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • Is that possible for you to share out your dataset with us for reproducing? 
  • If you can't share dataset, please help record the WPR file for your slow performance issues by following this instruction. 

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

-Lisa

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report