Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool Library crashing fusion

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
Anonymous
2793 Views, 21 Replies

Tool Library crashing fusion

Hi Newbie here. Having a problem since the last update of 360 and the tool library no longer works. I am unable to select anything in the window, all I get is not responding. Hit the X button to exit and fusion crashes out. Have checked the libraries.json file exists in its correct location however it is only 12k in size that seems small. Any help much appreciated.

Steve

Nowhere to go, and not rushing to get there.

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
larkosfast
in reply to: larkosfast

Ok after sleeping on my last post I got to thinking about the problem and that is that I have 3 displays but 1 of them is my tv and I use it to watch movies from the pc, so when I am not watching movies this display is active but not turned on, what was happening is for some reason the tool window was open in this display and I couldn't see it, hence the problem. So started fusion this morning turned on tv and voila! There is the tool library and problem solved. Thanks to Noah for quick replies.

Message 22 of 22
balsmen
in reply to: larkosfast

Glad you were able to get it figured out, @larkosfast!

Noah Balsmeyer

Fusion Mfg Software Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report