Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Behaviour Since Update

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
david.quayle
126 Views, 1 Reply

Strange Behaviour Since Update

The first time I used CAM since the update and I have experienced issues.

CAM 1 shows the screen with the Setup Selected, all normal, except of course for all the Warnings mostly dueto Cant Plunge Outside Stock.

CAM 2 shows what happens when I select the 1st Operation, everything goes green and the just like it would if I was in Simulate with Stock selected, annoying

Cam 3 shows all of the warnings in the Operation 2, not sure what the No Passess To Link is all about, that normally stops everything.

The real problem came when I actually tried to run the Operation 2 it was like the program had lost track of the heights and proceeded to route unwanted grooves everwher it went, basically didn't lift between cuts. I ran the Operation in simulate and all looked fine! I will sacrifice some more material tomorrow and report back.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
seth.madore
in reply to: david.quayle

Regarding the green display, that is your "In-Process Stock" being displayed. This was added in the last update. If you wish to turn off display, you can toggle this button here:

2020-09-22_08h14_20.png

For the 3rd point, can you export the .f3d and share your file?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report