Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spiral BUG?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
HughesTooling
199 Views, 3 Replies

Spiral BUG?

Spiral seems to cut one way only (the wrong way)! Ignores Direction setting, am I missing something?

Clipboard02.pngClipboard01.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Looking closer I see there is a Clockwise option! Interestingly this is ignored if you use concentric circles and the one way\ other way option overrides the clockwise setting.

HughesTooling_0-1722346907821.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
seth.madore
in reply to: HughesTooling

Do you feel that this behavior is incorrect and could use some polish?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 4 of 4
HughesTooling
in reply to: seth.madore

@seth.madore wrote:

Do you feel that this behavior is incorrect and could use some polish?

Seems to me like you only need one of the options? I think this has caught me out before, don't use that spiral often but use parallel quite often and expected this to work the same using direction. Probably doesn't help that the clockwise option is not lower down where the other direction options are.

Looking now you have options for direction top and bottom with this block of options in between. Might be better to have all the direction options together at the bottom.

HughesTooling_0-1722353377524.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report