Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
sondergaard29YQL
248 Views, 4 Replies

Slow

Hi.

Why does Fusion get slower and slower in manufacture, the more I mark and eventually almost stop.?
If I select one pocket, it will take at least 15 seconds before I can select the next one. It goes well with the first 10-15 pieces.
What's wrong.?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @sondergaard29YQL,

What are the specifications of the computer you are running fusion on?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: sondergaard29YQL

@sondergaard29YQL 

Have you tried working offline? That sometimes helps if the Autodesk Servers are very busy.

If it is happening offline then your file is getting larger and larger and your Computer does not have a high enough specification to run large files. If you have a large amount of Sketches that will also slow things down considerably

Message 4 of 5
sondergaard29YQL
in reply to: Anonymous

Okay, thanks.. I wil try offline..

It's a sketch with 26 holes and 23 letters. I then have made 20 component and it's when I mark the letters in manufacturing it starts to go slow..

Message 5 of 5

I notice this as well in manufacturing. We design and make some fairly complex models think 2 setups with 50+ Toolpaths in each (or 4 hours machine time in aluminium with good carbide tools). 

As I progress working through the manufacture toolpaths there is a noticeable performance hit for even simple tool operations like drilling cycles etc or going to edit toolpaths. 

This is on the following spec computer:

Intel 7th Gen i7 7700k (4 core)

48GB RAM

nVidia Quadro P400 graphics

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report