Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotary 4th Axis - Posting the Feedrate in Inverse Time

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
anthony5DTYM
219 Views, 1 Reply

Rotary 4th Axis - Posting the Feedrate in Inverse Time

I am using Autodesk's Centroid post processor and it is outputing the feedrate for the rotary in IPM. I would like to post the feedrate in Inverse Time and leave my XYZ in IPM if possible.

I'm somewhat new at this and I'm not sure where to start. I have found someone's modified post processor that may have what I need, but my understanding isn't deep enough to successfully intigrate it.

Thanks for any help

Anthony

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
anthony5DTYM
in reply to: anthony5DTYM

I have figured out most of my issue by integrating the modified post I've found. It doesn't leave my feeds for XYZ in IPM. I felt it would be easier to read in Gcode to leave them IPM but Inverse time for everthing works.

I'll attach my post processor for anyone that has a similar issue. This is a homogulation of the Autodesk Centroid post and post by "Swissi". It has been tested as funcitonal on an Atrump AV35 with a Centroid M400 CNC12 and a Parkson MNC-200.

Anthony

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report