Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the addition of surface inspection logic.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
monozukuri.daisuki.higucchan
138 Views, 0 Replies

Regarding the addition of surface inspection logic.

Need support for implementing surface inspection logic into existing post processors.
I am a user of a Yasda PX30i Fanuc31i MODEL B5 5-axis machining center.
The probe is a Renishaw OMP-40.
I am currently in the process of creating a new custom macro for surface measurement and implementing the surface inspection logic so that the arguments to be passed to that macro can be output from the Fusion 360.

The arguments to be passed to the macro are implemented in "add logic.cps".
The tentatively implemented version is "px30i_bc_twp_pb.cps".
"Surfaceinspection macro.txt" contains an example macro description and the actual macro program.
All are still under construction and actual operation is not yet guaranteed.
The "px30i_bc_twp_pb.cps" is tentatively implemented, but when I try to post process it in Fusion360, it does not seem to be recognized as a post in the first place.
I looked at the "fanuc inspection.cps" file, but it did not give me the output result I was expecting, so I could not use it as a reference.
As long as the post is not recognized as a post, I can't see any error messages, so if anyone can tell me why it is not recognized, please let me know.

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report