Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New CAM Issue After Update

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rturrisi
161 Views, 1 Reply

New CAM Issue After Update

Hello,

I updated my Fusion and am facing an urgent issue for a few projects I'm working on, where I needed to do a lot of CNC/CAM work this week, and 1) all my old CNC jobs broke, and 2) now I cannot create any new CAM processes, and 3) I have several jobs lined up that urgently need my attention, that I was otherwise not concerned with completing this week. 

After I add an operation to a setup, I get the following error: 

--
Invalidated: Invalidation due to different value for parameter 'wcs_orientation_mode' with level 10.
Invalidation due to different value for parameter 'wcs_orientation_axisZ' with level 10.
Invalidation due to different value for parameter 'wcs_origin_boxPoint' with level 10.
Invalidation due to different value for parameter 'job_stockInfoDimensionY' with level 10.
Invalidation due to different value for parameter 'job_stockInfoDimensionZ' with level 10.
Invalidation due to different value for parameter 'job_modelInfoDimensionY' with level 10.
Invalidation due to different value for parameter 'job_modelInfoDimensionZ' with level 10.
--

This is one very simple conversational-like job where I am placing a bulgin connector on one side of a polycase enclosure in a Prototrak mill. I have done this many times, with the same machines, and since updating Fusion 360 things are not working. If I go back to an old job (picture attached, simpler feature), you can see that it saved/cached a successful toolpath and setup. Now, with nothing else changing, if I click "generate", it breaks the job and I get the same errors as with the  new part.
Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 8.49.57 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-06-20 at 8.50.42 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-06-20 at 8.52.17 AM.png
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
seth.madore
in reply to: rturrisi

Would you be able to share your Fusion file here?
File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d/.f3z file in your reply.

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report