Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nesting Reports Low Resolution Issue

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jacobXNNNF
121 Views, 4 Replies

Nesting Reports Low Resolution Issue

I'm trying to create nesting reports for use by operators to know which parts to label properly. However, the nesting reports images of the sheets and the part names are horribly low resolution. I've seen some people mention this before and no fix has ever been added. Is there any way around this? Makes the reports only useful from an analysis point of view and not really helpful for operators. Attached is an excerpt from a report that shows this issue.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi,
Is the screenshot you have shown from the report preview (in Fusion) or from the pdf that was saved on local drive?

Message 3 of 5

It was not a screenshot. I just pulled this specific page from the Default Report and only am showing that page. This is the exact PDF that would get saved to a local drive.

Message 4 of 5

When the report is opened could you please try to go to print in right upper corner and print this report to pdf and save it to local drive? Sometimes it has better resolution so I believe it can look a little better.Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 14.07.41.png

Message 5 of 5

The PDF that is attached to my original post was exported in that exact same manner. I just cut it down to one page to showcase the issue I'm having. No matter how I try and export the PDF the end result is a very pixelated and grainy image as others have encountered before. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report