Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to setup a bystronic laser

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
thomas-gottsauner
316 Views, 12 Replies

Need help to setup a bystronic laser

Hy, i got on my work a bystronic laser 4kw fiber bysprint, we wont thest it with fusion cam, but im not able to set the machine up ;(

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

The Bystronic laser post processor is not built to support machine simulation. As such, you're limited to "regular" simulation and posting out g-code.

Now, it IS possible to add Machine Simulation support to a Post Processor, but that goes beyond the scope of what we can assist with. 

My best advice is to work with an Autodesk Partner/Reseller and have them produce a post processor to your specifications. You can find a list of them here: https://www.autodesk.com/support/partners?search=Post%20Processor&solutions=Fusion%20360

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 13

I tryd Just to get, a gcode for LCC files, but IT doesnt Work.

Message 4 of 13

You're going to need to supply more info. Would you be able to share your Fusion file here?
File > Export > Save to local folder, return to thread and attach the .f3d/.f3z file in your reply.

What is it NOT doing?

Seth Madore
Message 5 of 13

its just the lcc file, that did not work on  the laser machine, sure i just do it wrong, is there a tutorial ? or a how to or something

Message 6 of 13

Will send tomorrow sunday a few ncp files. Showed Up there are still some issues with circles and cutting modes
Message 7 of 13

heres test files

Message 8 of 13

another test file

Message 9 of 13

Are these files that actually work correctly, produced from another CAM system, or are these Fusion created files that do not work?

Seth Madore
Message 10 of 13

Using the Bystronic post, I get an .LCC file:

2024-07-22_07h33_03.png

Just to clarify; is the issue you're running into a "I'm not getting an LCC file", or is it "My LCC file doesn't work in the machine"?

Seth Madore
Message 11 of 13

The Files i send are that ones that dont work.

If i use the postprozessor with LCC i got an Error : unexpected gcode
Message 12 of 13

"If I use the postprocessor with LCC"

I don't understand what you mean be that. 

How many post processors are use using?

Is it the same post (Bystronic) and you're applying different file extensions to the output?

Do you get the error at the laser machine?

Do you have any LCC files that have been run in your machine that you could share here?

Seth Madore
Message 13 of 13

ITS a different Prozessor because that one with LCC Output, generate Files that cant even BE opend in the Fileviewer from bystronic. Will Post a File list in the next days.
Maybe should Help to understand

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report