Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Machine is not showing during simulation

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
MatthewECornelius
109 Views, 3 Replies

Machine is not showing during simulation

Hello Forum!

I am in the process of testing a machine we want to purchase using Fusion 360. I have gone through setting the machine model up and selected a part we make that already had some 3 axis tool paths. I will be adding some 5 axis moves, but currently I cannot get the machine to show up when I simulate the paths that were developed on our 3 axis mill. Why does the machine model go away when I want to simulate? File is attached, thanks in advance.

Matt

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Matt,

I've downloaded the file and all ran as expected for me, the machine was present whilst the simulation was running.

Could you have selected simulate rather than simulate with machine in error?

colinreidKY5GD_0-1699372739001.png

Is machine selected in the simulation dialog box?

colinreidKY5GD_2-1699373011888.png

Colin

Message 3 of 4

Just fyi but you wont have to do force tool changes for a Haas if you just enable Setting 36 on the controller and start from the line after the tool change. 

Please click "Accept Solution" if what I wrote solved your issue!
Message 4 of 4

I am such a fool 🤣. I forgot that there are two simulation buttons. I get today's dummy award on the forum! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums