Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haas Probe post!

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1246 Views, 4 Replies

Haas Probe post!

When I add probing to my final machine program to inspect the part. It post fine but I have no Idea what the G9810 codes mean where is the data that tells me what the probe measured. The probe worked fine but where do I find the data on the has machine or do I need some kind of setting installed on the Haas?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LibertyMachine
in reply to: Anonymous

The value is stored in a variable on the machine. This is not a Fusion post matter, but more that of becoming familiar with the probing function. On my fanuc machines, I believe the value is stored in #140-#150 range

Seth Madore
Owner, Liberty Machine, Inc.
Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick two.
Message 3 of 5
Steinwerks

As @LibertyMachine noted, this is about knowing how your machine uses the probing cycles.

Here's the manual: https://diy.haascnc.com/sites/default/files/Locked/2/Renishaw_Programming_Manual_H_2000_6222_0A_B.PD...

It can do far more than what is in HSM right now, by the way, so have fun with it!

Neal Stein

New to Fusion 360 CAM? Click here for an introduction to 2D Milling, here for 2D Turning.

Find me on:
Instagram and YouTube
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: LibertyMachine

Thanks so much I found it!! YESSSSS

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Awesome!!! Thanks...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report