Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 CAM - glitch

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
vacljan
495 Views, 2 Replies

Fusion 360 CAM - glitch

Hi to all.

Could someone explain to me what have had happened here.

In the CAM of Fusion 360 I have got a program. When I want to simulate the milling operations, there is a glitch - simulation doesn't work (not all of the operations, just two of 2D contures of 5 operations). It was working before, but sudenly it has stopped to work. There is huge time of machining in estimated time and ,,nan mm" machining distance. G-code seems to be fine, and setup sheet is also showing real time and distance. I donť know what happend. See printscreen enclosed (one is simulation and the other one is setup sheet).

Thank you for your answers.

Jan

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jeff.walters
in reply to: vacljan

I will need to take a look at your part to see what’s going on. Can you export it as an .f3d and post it here?

Jeff Walters
Senior Support Engineer, CAM
Message 3 of 3
vacljan
in reply to: jeff.walters

Hi,

I am sorry for the late reply. I didn't notice the answer.

I solved the problem. It was a glitch (unfortunately I don't have the glitchy file anymore). I just deleted the glitchy operation and created a new one and it works fine. I guess it could be caused by don't exiting Fusion360 befor hibernating my MacBook or so

Thank you fro your answer. Have a nice day.

Jan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report