Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feed time in setup sheet

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
jak.walkowski
303 Views, 6 Replies

Feed time in setup sheet

Good afternoon,

Can I include the estimated tool feed time in the setup sheet or get it by some add-in? 

I need table like this:

Tool number | Operation | Est. feed time 

Regards?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
CGBenner
in reply to: jak.walkowski

@jak.walkowski 

Hello and welcome.  I've moved your post here for the Fusion Manufacturing experts to see.  Good luck!

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 3 of 7
seth.madore

Are you asking about the Feed Distance or the Machining Time? Both of these value are output in the Excel setup sheet as well as in the HTML and (I would assume) the NC Program based setup sheet.

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 4 of 7
jak.walkowski
in reply to: seth.madore

@seth.madore

I'm asking about feed time. I don't see it anywhere, but I think the fusion should know about this for cycle time estimation.

Message 5 of 7
seth.madore

And how do you differentiate the terminology between Machining Time and Feed Time? How does the Feed Time better benefit you as Machining Time is awfully close (minus the rapid motions)

Seth Madore
Message 6 of 7
seth.madore

The "Cycle Time" that's posted out for each toolpath does NOT include rapid moves. So, you are getting the Feed Time, in effect.

Seth Madore
Message 7 of 7
jak.walkowski
in reply to: seth.madore

That's great news :). I think cycle time includes rapid moves. In this case, Cycle Time from the tool list is what I needed. Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't check this and always think that tool list cycle time sums to estimated time ;). 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report