Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDCS expert post processor

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mcnicollchris
1967 Views, 4 Replies

DDCS expert post processor

Hi there I’m using a ddcs expert on my converted CNC mill, I’m just drawing up a few test files to run but I’m wondering what post processor I should be using? 
thanks for any help 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
seth.madore
in reply to: mcnicollchris

I'm not familiar with that control, do you have any sample g-code programs that you could share?

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 5
pwn3du

I would also be interested in a post processor for this controller.  I'm in the process of building out a Onefinity build with one.  So far I don't have any usable g-code for it, but PDF manuals can be downloaded here and describe much of how its g-code should be formatted.

http://www.ddcnc.com/?m=home&c=View&a=index&aid=166&lang=en

Message 4 of 5
wordwrap

GRBL works fine for me, but I know many DDCS users use FANUC
I'm using the DDCS V3

Message 5 of 5
pwn3du

I knew about the similarity to FANUC, but people seem to have to delete some lines at the start of the file and that makes me wonder what other compatibility problems might be lurking that have just not shown their face yet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report