Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Built in highfeedrate HAAS

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
262 Views, 2 Replies

Built in highfeedrate HAAS

Hi guys,

I am working with fusion 360 with haas minimill. So far I had any problems but I think that the  built in highfeedrate in generic haas post procesor has changed.

HIGHFEEDRATE.png

This date appears in G1 and G1 to G0, but I am not sure that this date can affect or not.

Can anyone tell me some thing about that?

Gilberto

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Steinwerks
in reply to: 21652157

This only matters if you turn UseG0 to NO as it will replace any G0 rapid moves with high feedrate moves. Of course the machine will alarm out if you tell it "F5000." in inch mode. In metric (mm) it's pretty slow but it looks like an extra zero got added in as it used to be 500. Just change it by hand if needed. It'll stick until the next update.
Neal Stein

New to Fusion 360 CAM? Click here for an introduction to 2D Milling, here for 2D Turning.

Find me on:
Instagram and YouTube
Message 3 of 3
in reply to: Steinwerks

Thanks Steinwerks

So, I should think that is not very important what I consider as F5000 as high feed. Before I didnt realise of this g code detail. Sometime when I were machining a tool has been nailed on workpiece. I thought that the fail could be for high feed. Anyway it seems that this fact appears in gcode in old gcode (3 months no more) 

I think I will change to F500 to small tools and operations like scalop untill I know this date very well.

Regards

Gilberto

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report