cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Reports without blank header page

Print Reports without blank header page

Hi, It would be great to have the option to print reports without the blank "header page". Our management department needs to input the number of pages they want to print starting at 2 each time they print reports.

Thanks,

Trent

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This is not as designed.

I recommend that you open a support ticket so this issue can be addressed.

trentearley
Advocate
Thanks for the response. I submitted a support case and this was the response I got:

Hi Trenton,

Thank you for choosing Autodesk support.

I did some testing and that "Header Page" that just includes the name of the report, URL of the Report and page numbers is not configurable. I would agree that it does seem like a waste if you can include the title on the first page of the actual data. If you would like to see it changed may I suggest posting this to the Fusion Lifecycle Idea Blog. You will be in direct contact with Product Managers and other customers can vote and add weight to your request.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-lifecycle-ideas/idb-p/3/tab/most-recent

Best regards,

John Hill
Autodesk Support Team

Trent
trentearley
Advocate

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Trent,

I talked with John and he will get back to you about that.

It is a bug and it will be addressed. I can't give you an ETA but be assured that it will be addressed.

benderk
Autodesk
Thank you for submitting your idea. Have you tried the Modern Interface lately? We request that you review your idea in the context of the Modern interface. If your idea is not addressed, we invite you to create a new Idea in the context of Modern so that it can be addressed accordingly. Sincerely, Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report