cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Checked Out Attachments

My Checked Out Attachments

As our team is trying to make the switch from Classic to Modern UI, team members are noticing some other differences that is not helping them anymore.  For instance missing the section on the Dashboard called "My Checked Out Attachments" makes it harder for some of the guys to remember the items that they have checked out until someone else needs it and informs them.  Also when someone leaves the company, we use this to make sure that the user doesn't have any files checked out before removing their account.  Is it possible to add this into the Modern UI Dashboard? 

6 Comments
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Tim.Curry,

Thanks for submitting this feedback. I moved it to "Accepted", since we had this feedback point already in our backlog, and were planning on addressing it in the future.

Giliar Perez

Product Owner - Fusion Lifecycle

Autodesk Inc.

trentearley
Advocate

Hi, Is there a way to check items out in the modern UI or would this just be files that are locked?

Trent

Tim.Curry
Enthusiast

@trentearley The checked out files in the Classic UI are now known as Locked in the Modern UI.

Hey @Tim.Curry@trentearley,

Another question: instead of having this panel in the dashboard, how about having a separate permission that could be assigned to one (or more) roles allowing other users to uncheck/unlock attachments checked out/locked by other users?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Giliar Perez
Product Owner - Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk Canada Co.

trentearley
Advocate

Hi Giliar, having the option for Admin to check-in or unlock files checked-out/locked by users would be great. 

Trent

Tim.Curry
Enthusiast

@trentearley@giliar.defriesperez,

While having the ability for an Admin to do that is great, simply having what our guys already have access to in the classic view would be helpful getting them to integrate to modern.  This has been a holdback for many of our engineers.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report