cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Develop Smartphone App To Allow Workflow Actions

Develop Smartphone App To Allow Workflow Actions

Yesterday, I used the smartphone app. Using it, I could see the uploads o the A360 site. However, there was no link on the smartphone app to click on to advance the workflow of the program which I am working on. I want to be able to see my dashboard as if I was working on a laptop or ipad. I want to be able to see the workflow. I want to be able to advance the workflow when necessary.

5 Comments
fred_smith
Autodesk

Hi Orlando,

Could you please clarify which app you are trying to use. There is an A360 app, which seems to be working for you. And there is a Fusion Lifecycle app, which allows workflows to be advanced. Perhaps you just need to get the second app?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using the Autodesk A360 app. It seems to be a good app for uploading and attaching documents.

i will download the Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle app to see if it allows workflow advancement.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went to the APP STORE and downloaded the Fusion Lifecycle app. I entered my companies information and then tried to login. After entering the email address and the password, the smartphone Fusion Lifecycle app continued to display "SIGNING IN" but never went anywhere else. Yesterday, after five minutes of sitting and waiting for it to do something, it finally displayed the following:

EXPIRATION

Your token has expired, tap OK to retry.

I tapped OK to retry to no avail.

Today, I tried to login to the Fusion Lifecycle smartphone app. To no avail, the same issue from yesterday occurred today.

Then, later on, I tried to login again and received a different message from the app after waiting about three to four minutes.

LOGIN PROBLEM

We are experiencing authentication problems at the moment, please retry.

Since the second message was different than the first message, I tried it one more time. This time after three to four minutes of waiting, the message reads:

LOGIN PROBLEM

We are experiencing authentication problems at the moment, please retry.

I should be happier since at least now I'm getting consistent results. Now, I think I'll wait for someone to develop a workflow app which actually works.

gasevsm
Alumni

HI Orlando,

Please refer to this post. We are actively working on addressing the known app issue prohibiting you from access. http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-lifecycle-forum/fusion-lifecycle-mobile-app-not-working/m-p/665...

Sorry for the inconvenience,

benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Hi - 

The Mobile App has been retired.  Please review using Fusion Lifecycle in a browser on a mobile device in the Modern interface to see if this addresses your idea.  We encourage your continued participation on the Idea Station.

Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report