Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion Lifecycle Search not working

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ian.slater
604 Views, 4 Replies

Fusion Lifecycle Search not working

I have raised several support tickets on the subject of the PLM Search mechanism that works for some users but not for others.

I have seen no progress, I am told that the search problems are 'With the development Team' 

Has anyone else got the same problem?

Our current work around is to use Filtered views but I believe this basic functionality needs to be corrected.

Any opinions on this?

Regards

Ian

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mpasumarti
in reply to: ian.slater

We had bunch of users having search issues in the last couple of days. We could able to get those issues resolved by clearing the affected users browser cache. But, not sure what has caused their browser cache to corrupt though. First of all I checked if the search works in incognito window in Chrome browser on affected users machine and observed that it worked. I went head deleted the browser cache on the users machine and surprisingly it worked. I would suggest you to do that same until development team gets back to you (it won't happen most of the times unless you bug the support person or your development contact).  

Thanks,
Madhav
Message 3 of 5
james.l.bryant
in reply to: ian.slater

Hello @ian.slater,

Thank you for taking time to contact Autodesk Forums and Support.  Ian, per our phone conversation case # 13912033 has been reopened.  This discussion thread has created case #14051226 for Search matter as well.  Per conversation we await details of Autodesk ID user who cannot find records via search term along with pertinent screenshots you find helpful.  Thank you in advance for your time.

James L Bryant

Autodesk Support Team

Contact Autodesk |
Message 4 of 5

Hello @ian.slater,

Autodesk engineers are working toward a more robust search function in Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle.  The team has invested in resources toward this development and have slated future releases to Search function. 

Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle utilizes Amazon AWS services.  The Amazon outage that happened last week affected many services, including the reindexing service that runs for our search functionality. It’s set to retrigger automatically however some tenants search indexing did not retrigger automatically we are working to harden our internal processes.  This would fall in line with time line of your post.

I will now close this discussion. Please let us know if we may be of future assistance. Thank you

James L Bryant

Autodesk Support Team

Contact Autodesk |
Message 5 of 5
ian.slater
in reply to: mpasumarti

Hi Madhav

We tried the cache clearing and it had no effect for us this time. 

I have no reports of the problem this week so I am hoping it was an indexing problem that has now been resolved.

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards

Ian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report