Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Setup Log

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
841 Views, 8 Replies

Export Setup Log

Hi,

I know this question was asked before but is there a way to export the setup log with the user names who logged in on a given day.

The previous solution used the rest api but from the output I did not see any user names.  I also want to choose a time range? 

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
tony.mandatori
in reply to: Anonymous

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: tony.mandatori

Thanks for the informative content.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: tony.mandatori

This output I can get but it's not really what I need.  I wanted to see for example today, who logged into the PLM.  I want to get the number of unique people who have logged into the system. 

Right now I have to go to the system log, and browse through hundreds of pages to find unique names.    

Message 5 of 9
tony.mandatori

Right, 

I noticed that it doesn't show much in the itemLog or metaLog.   Looking through the API, the only thing I can find is the following:

https://adskmandatt.autodeskplm360.net/api/rest/v1/users/tony.mandatori@autodesk.com/itemLog/2015-06...

This will return the items that this user has updated (based on my testing, it didn't keep track of the records that were simply viewed).

To use this, you would need to get the list of userids.  You can get this from the Users page - clicking on each user will reveal the userid in the URL.  Or you can run the following to get all of them - https://adskmandatt.autodeskplm360.net/api/rest/v1/users?.  In my case, I was surprised to see my email address - I would have expected some 5 character sequence with both alpha and numeric.   This isn't so bad if you plan on coding it in some sort of a client (Jitterbit, C#, Java, etc).

Thanks,

Message 6 of 9
trungWMQMT

Hi Jason,

It's been awhile buddy to connect with you again.

At the moment there isn't an API to extract the System Log.  

However, you can save the information in the System Log into Excel Spreadsheet and sort from there.

It will be much easier and faster than going through the pages.

Excel - System Log.PNGCapture.PNG

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: trungWMQMT

You back now buddy?
I could copy and paste the line items to excel but I would need to traverse over 200 pages. 200 pages is equivalent for a days worth of activities in the system. Looks like this is the only option for now.

Message 8 of 9
john.denner

Try this to get more entries per page. I think you''ll be pleasantly surprised. 🙂

https://yourtenant.autodeskplm360.net/adminSystemLog.do?perpage=200&pagenum=1

Not sure the limit on that parameter but I know 2000 works.

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: john.denner

What!?!? Hahaha, this will work for us! Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report