Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My Outstanding Work" isn't loading

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
295 Views, 1 Reply

"My Outstanding Work" isn't loading

Several of our users have noticed that their outstanding work is not always up to date. We use Chrome as our browser. Is there anything you can do to fix this? 

Thanks,

Kelley Wilkerson 

Allied Mineral Products, Inc. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tony.mandatori
in reply to: Anonymous

My Outstanding Work will time out if there is too much for it to do, so you need to scale back what it tries to do:

1. Remove Workspaces from My Oustanding Work calculation

WorkspaceSettings.png
  2. Remove Transitions from My Outstanding Work

RemoveTransitions.png
  3. Reduce the number of Users that participate in the workflow by limiting who has access to Workflow Permission.  
  4. Optimize condition script code in Transitions  - Some database calls seem innocent when running the script once, but running it many times will cause the Outstanding work calculations to time out:
    1. Security.LoadUser(userID) : if this is needed, nest the call after the switch statement to minimize it's use
    2. Gettting related information for linked objects.   For exmaple, item.RELATED_ECO.OWNER will reach out to the database to load the information.
    3. Getting lists of objects item.workflowactions will reach out to many records. 

The recommendation is to apply these in order as the first two are pretty simple to implement and provide a huge benefit immediately.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report