Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Online wont load once on 100%

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cameron.embry
283 Views, 2 Replies

Fusion 360 Online wont load once on 100%

Hi all, 

When trying to use Fusion Online i click on launch fusion 360 online and it starts the load up process with the percentage bar. It gets to 100% but then wont load any further. It just sits there spinning on 100%. It seems to work when I am at home but not when I am on my work school network. Any ideas?

Side note to this. When i try to get my students to launch the online link from Google Chrome it tells them there is an Internal Error. My It crew have looked at and have said there is nothing from the school blocking it?

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: cameron.embry

Hi @cameron.embry 

Thanks for posting your question. If you're able to run Fusion online from home, it sounds like a school network setting. Can you verify if you're IT admin has the settings in this article set correctly Ports and Domains required by Fusion 360?

Another thing to try is to clear the cache.

How to Clear Cache / Cookies / History on Chromebooks
  1. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen, hover over “More Tools” and then select “Clear browsing data”
  2. Check the boxes next to Browsing History, Cookies, and Cached Images and Files.

Let us know if these suggestions solve the issue.

-Dan

1. Click Clear Data.

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 3
o.briggs
in reply to: dan.banach

Hi @cameron.embry 
Did you manage to find the solution? 
If so we would really appreciate you marking his reply as an accepted solution! 
If not, let us know and we can try and get you the further help you need!

Oliver Briggs
Community Manager - Education
Are you an education user?
Check out our Students & Educators Community
Please 'Like' posts that are helpful.
If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Accept Solution'

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report