Fusion Educators (Read-Only)
Are you an educator who uses Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) in their courses in secondary and post-secondary? This is the official Autodesk forum for educators like yourself to share the success you are having with Fusion in the classroom.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble having class download Fusion 360

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
dcareyXY4A3
149 Views, 2 Replies

Trouble having class download Fusion 360

What is the best way to have entire classes of students gain access and download Fusion 360 and AutoCad? Verifying education accounts has posed issues for me as some kids don't have IDs or forget them. I have also had one student that was unable to verify my high school as an educational institution even though the rest of the class could. Some students were looped back to the AutoDesk landing page over and over after they were approved and attempting to download the products. Do you have a solution to my student's verification issue and possibly a more streamlined way to grant classes access and downloads all at once? Thank you much!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dan.banach
in reply to: dcareyXY4A3

Hi @dcareyXY4A3 

Here is an article that should help. Educator’s guide to onboarding and offboarding students. Option 2, will be what you're looking for.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Banach
Sr. Technical Manager & Community Manager

If my post resolves your issue, please click the Accept Solution button.
Message 3 of 3
dcareyXY4A3
in reply to: dan.banach

Great, thanks Dan!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

You've got Fusion.

Autodesk Design & Make Report