Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my last sketch not defined?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jaskiratspanesar
194 Views, 3 Replies

Why is my last sketch not defined?

Also, let me know that is there any quick tool that could point out what entities are still undefined?(other than color change or dragging them).

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

You are missing the indicated dimension or a Sketch Constrain to place the midpoint of the center line to the Origin.

The Text Command you are looking for is Sketch.ShowUnderconstrained.

Text Command.jpg

Misssing Dimension.jpg

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4

Where do I need to write this command and will it highlight the points that still need dimensioning?

Message 4 of 4

The Screen Capture shows all.  I will remind you that mine says "Hide Text Commands" because I have my Text Command box open, it is a toggle.  As far as highlighting unconstrained entities on the screen, the answer is probably, try it out for yourself to see.

Text Commands.jpg

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report