Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renee "startup/enthusiast" Fusion 360 licence

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
897 Views, 10 Replies

Unable to renee "startup/enthusiast" Fusion 360 licence

Hi everybody,

I've got a issue with the renewal of my enthusiast/startup licence.

I'When i try to submit the renewal of my startup licence, nothing happens.... And the countdown is still there!

FYI, i'm working on Win7 pro 64 bit edition, and my FUSION 360 version is the following -> 2.0.1514.

Waiting for your feedback.

Best regards,

Xavier

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Xavier (cool name BTW), my guess would be that just like the 30 day countdown, you will be able to choose a renewal option once the countdown is completed (nail biting I know 😉 )

Jesse

Message 3 of 11
charegb

Hi Xavier,

We did a lot of work in this area for the June update to make sure startup renewals would be easy to do but it looks like there is still a bug here. Let me take a look and I will respond soon.

Rest assured that you or anyone who runs in to this can direct message me and I'll renew your entitlement while we work out why the renewal didn't work as designed.

Thanks,

Bankim

Product Manager - Fusion 360

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: charegb
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your comment. As i said before, i will wait for the countdown to be done.

Keep in touch!

Best regards,

Xavier

Message 6 of 11
charegb

Jesse's comment is correct, the renewal can be done only after expiration right now. We are looking improvements to this process to let you renew anytime in the final 30 day countdown.

Thanks,

Bankim

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous

Hi Charegb!

My countdown has finally ended today ("term has expired") and i'm still unable to renew my "enthusiast" licence. Same issue as before -> Nothing happens when i choose my country (France either USA) and click on "submit". (Win7 Pro 64BIT)

Is there anything to do? 😕

Thanks again for you reply.

Best regards,

Xavier

Message 8 of 11
charegb

Hello Xavier,
The good news is that your startup license did renew! I can see a new expiration date of July 2nd 2016 on the server.
Can you log out and log back in, that will force a refresh of your entitlement cache.

Thanks,
Bankim
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous

Hello!

Thanks you for your support.

The licence renewal works 🙂

Have a nice weekends!

Best regards,

Xavier

Message 10 of 11
Anonymous

I'm having the same problem.

I waited until it expired, clicked "Sign up as a Start-up or Enthusiast (Free)", checked the "I accept" box, submitted, logged out, logged back in. It still says "Term has expired." I've been trying for several days. Thanks.

Message 11 of 11
brianrepp

Hi Roland - apologies for the issue, your account has now been extended.  Please let us know if you're still having any problems.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report