Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Render quality

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1295 Views, 3 Replies

Render quality

Hi there,

I would really like to know more about the rendering capabilities within Fusion. I have looked around for posts related to this, but I can't find ones that question/address the same issue.

I have to render 10 different models from the same angle and in the same environments to keep the positioning and style consistent.

When I render 'small' models the quality is great and shows a lot of details, but when I zoom out and render with the same settings (local renderer, advanced, 100 excellent quality) the quality is really bad.

But the renders need to be consistent, so trying to keep the angle and 'zoom' depth the same over small and big models does not give consistent rendering quality. My questions:

1. Is there a work around for this?
  2. Not sure what the right way is to describe this, but does the 'distance' from model to the camera always lower the render quality the further it gets? 

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TrippyLighting
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

...does the 'distance' from model to the camera always lower the render quality the further it gets? 

No it does not. Make sure you don't have focal blur enabled! Or have it set at the int distance.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: TrippyLighting

@TrippyLighting Thank you for your reply.

If you by focal blur you mean "Depth of Field", that setting was not enabled with the renders. Unless I missed another setting?

The 2 images below show the grain/quality of the png render if I zoom only once in a photo viewer.

Edge quality 1.JPGEdge quality 2.JPG

This last image shows the grain/quality on a part without zooming in on the png render at all.

Edge quality 3.JPG

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
TrippyLighting
in reply to: Anonymous

Those cropped sections may help to describe the symptoms, but without having access to a design it's hard to say what may be the root cause.

Can you share your design ?

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report